Donate in Memory or Honor of Someone
You can donate in memory or honor of any of our pediatric cancer heroes by simply clicking on their picture in the slide show or on the link below.
You can also easily set up a fundraising page to ask others to donate to pediatric cancer research in honor of you or in memory of a loved one. To do so, simply:
1. Register with Olivia Caldwell Foundation
2. A fundraising page will be set up on your behalf
3. Share the link to the fundraising page with your friends, family and others
4. All funds raised through the fundraising page will be automatically sent to Olivia Caldwell Foundation for pediatric cancer research
5. Any funds raised by cash or check can be mailed to:
Olivia Caldwell Foundation
400 East 1st Street, Suite 315
Casper, WY 82601
Do you want to nominate someone to be an OCF Hero?
Did your child battle (or is currently battling) cancer? Or do you know a child who is? You can nominate a child under the age of 18 by filling out the "Nominate a Hero" form to the right.
Please include the child's name, age, diagnosis, and a link to a Facebook page, CarePage, etc. Also include your contact information and the name and contact information of the child's parent.
Nominate a Hero