Kids Helping Kids
Is your child interested in doing something to support other kids who are battling cancer or another complicated medical condition?! The Olivia Caldwell Foundation's Kids Helping Kids Program allows your kiddo to make a big difference in whatever way is meaningful to them! Whether they run a lemonade stand, host a coin drive, hold a car wash, donate their birthday presents, the possibilities are endless!
How To Join The Kids Helping Kids Program
Think of something you can to do help fundraise or spread some kindness to other children who are struggling with a medical problem! The best part of the Kids Helping Kids Program is you get to come up with your own idea of how you want to do this! You are the boss, and you get to make the rules!
IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD:
* Raise funds through a coin drive
* Take part in PJ's for Pediatric Cancer
* Collect books for patients at the Clinic
SHOW OFF YOUR TALENTS:
* Draw and sell your own artwork
* Sell crafts for donations!
* Participating in a race? Use it to raise funds and awareness!
* Host a bake sale or lemonade stand
* Sell things you no longer need
* Donate your birthday (ask for donations in lieu of gifts)
* Talk to your friends and family about childhood cancer
* Donate your hair
* Go Gold in September!
Ready to get started?!
Yay!! Thank you for your willingness to help us in our mission to improve the lives of children battling cancer and other serious medical diseases in Wyoming and beyond! Here's what to do next:
- Plan your event
- Let us know about your event so we can add it to our event calendar! Send us a message with all the details!