The Annual Butterfly Ball King & Queen Competition is one of our FAVORITE parts of the Butterfly Ball Adult Prom! Here are the answers to some of the frequently asked questions we receive each year related to this competition:
1. How do we enter the Prom King & Queen Competition? Entering the Prom King & Queen Competition is COMPLETELY FREE! Simply send your photo and story as a couple to email@example.com prior to the deadline of Friday, February 5th! Voting will kick off on February 9th.
2. How does the Competition work? The 2021 Butterfly Ball King & Queen Competition will officially kick off on Tuesday, February 9, 2021! Traditionally at least 20 couples compete for votes before the field is narrowed down to the Final Four couples with the most votes on February 26th.
The winning couple with the most votes will be crowned King & Queen during the Butterfly Ball on March 13, 2021 at the Casper Events Center! The winning couple will also receive an all-expenses paid vacation to the location of their choosing thanks to our friends at Bursch Travel in Casper.
3. How does voting work? Each couple competing to be crowned Butterfly Ball King & Queen will be provided with their own profile page on the Olivia Caldwell Foundation website and a campaign site via Flipcause. You will be able to share the links easily with your family, friends and supporters so that your loved ones can support you throughout the competition! $1 donated is equal to 1 vote for you and your significant other with all proceeds benefiting the Olivia Caldwell Foundation.
4. Can donations only be made online? No! Donations can be accepted via your Flipcause Campaign Site or by check or cash given to the Olivia Caldwell Foundation and earmarked for your support.
5. Do you have to be a couple to compete in the Prom King & Queen Competition? No you don't! The very first people to be crowned Prom Queen & Queen in 2018 were sisters, Amber & Amanda Riccon!
6. You say the prize is an all-expenses paid trip to the destination of our choice... what does that mean? Our friends at Bursch Travel will be generously providing a gift certificate to the winners of the Butterfly Ball Prom King & Queen Competition, which can be used to book a vacation to the location of your choosing! The gift certificate will enough to cover airfare and hotel costs at many locations throughout the United States and the rest of the world for an average stay of 4-7 days. If you have additional questions please call 333-1273 for more information.
7. I got a lot of votes but I didn't win... do I walk away with nothing? Only one lucky couple will be crowned Prom King & Queen and walk away with an all-expenses paid vacation! But they aren't the only ones who can win prizes!! We will also have prizes for the other 3 couples in the Final Four PLUS anyone who competes in the Prom King & Queen Competition will also be eligible to win additional prizes, which will be voted on during the Butterfly Ball on February 22nd! These prizes will include stay packages, date night packages, spa packages AND MORE!
In order to be eligible for any prizes you MUST BE in attendance at the Butterfly Ball.
Stay in touch:
Call us: 307-333-1273
Write to us: 419 S. Washington St., Suite 102 Casper, WY 82601